Today’s post is going to show case four of my favorite scents for the summer from Bath & Body Works. Three of them I use regularly and the other one I’ve been keeping for a special occasion. So here we go!
1. Every Day Wear: Pink Chiffon – I have the soap, the lotion, and the spray of this! I know I am describing the spray, but I no longer have the bottle to take a picture of because I put it in a different perfume bottle, so I am picturing the lotion instead. The spray is my go-to perfume because of it’s simple and pretty smell. It’s perfect for everyday wear. The body spray is $6 USD.
Here’s how BBW describes it:
Everything is prettier in Pink Chiffon! This light-as-air pairing of soft pink petals & vanilla chiffon icing expresses the flirty femininity of feeling pretty in pink.
- Top Notes: Sparkling Pear, Peach Nectar, Wild Berries
- Mid Notes: Tiare Flower, Jasmine Petals, Waterlily, Sheer Apple Blossom
- Dry Notes: Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid, Creamy Sandalwood, Chiffon Musk
2. Weekend Wear: Endless Weekends – This mini is perfect to slip into your purse. The title itself describes this as being a great perfume for summer weekends. It’s smell is sweet. It is currently on sale for $5 USD.
Here is how BBW describes it:
Sipping lemonade. Dipping feet at the water’s edge. Lying in sunwarmed grass. Whatever summer holds, Endless Weekend lets you linger in an everlasting summer day. Fresh mandarin & raspberry lychee sorbet mingle with blue coconut water & vanilla sandalwood to create a scent redolent with the golden distances of summer.
- Top Notes: Raspberry Lychee Sorbet, Sparkling Mandarin, Juicy Nectarine
- Mid Notes : Sun-Kissed Magnolia, Gardenia, Plum Blossom
- Dry Notes : Vanilla Sandalwood, Vanilla Orchid, Blue Coconut Water
3. For something a little more special: Japanese Cherry Blossom – Out of all four of these, this is probably the one I use most (besides Pink Chiffon). Pictured is a perfume powder, but I have a mini lotion as well and it is almost all gone. I love this scent for when I have something a little more special than “every day” going on. Also, I like to put the lotions on my hands and then put my hands over my hair to cover my hair with the scent too. This powder is no longer available but a mini of the lotion is $5USD. Here’s what BBW says about this scent:
America’s #1 Fragrance Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom evokes the beauty of the exotic gardens of Japan with a graceful, award-winning blend of pear, Japanese Cherry Blossom & sandalwood.
- Top Notes: Asian Pear, Fuji Apple, Ume Plum
- Mid Notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lily, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals
- Dry Notes: Vanilla Rice, Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedarwood, Creamy Sandalwood
4. Date Night: Forever Midnight – Even though I haven’t been on a date since I bought this, I’ve been saving it for such an occasion. I bought it on sale for $4 when it first came out because it was a great deal for a “date perfume.” It has such a sophisticated and mysterious smell. Plus, it also is the perfect size to slip into your purse. This is selling for $5USD. Here’s what BBW has to say about it:
An irresistible blend of night-blooming vanilla orchid & luscious plum nectar warmed by rich caramel liqueur.
- Top Notes: Plum Nectar, Apple Blossom, Caramelized Pear
- Mid Notes: Night Blooming Vanilla Orchid, Midnight Jasmine, Gardenia
- Dry Notes: Caramel Liqueur, Whipped Meringue, Sandalwood
Well, there’s my list of my favorite summer scents from BBW. Are any of these your faves? What are some of your other favorite scents from BBW?