I got this from Aimee’s Blog – go check out her page! 🙂 Feel free to do this tag and let me know if you do!
Also, just so you know, I have a very old school taste in tv shows. These are all shows that were from my childhood/teenage years – so they’re 10-20 years old.
Pick 5 TV Shows you like before reading the questions.
Beverly Hills 90210
Pretty Little Liars
Boy Meets World
1. Who is your favourite character in 2?
Steve Urkel and Carl Winslow. They’re so funny. But Harriette is also really funny.
2. Who is your least favourite character in 1?
Probably Brenda because she’s so dramatic and quick to jump to conclusions.
3. What’s your favourite episode of 4?
Um, that’s tough. Probably the most recent one where Ezra comes to save the Liars and is shot before he can reveal who A is. So intense!
4. What is your favourite season of 5?
The one where Eric Matthews is a nut — the season that has the episode where he stalks Topanga.
5. What’s your favourite relationship in 3?
Matlock & Julie
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Stefan Urquel and Laura. And Steve and Myra.
7. How long have you watched 1?
I just started watching it for the first time about a month or so ago (I know, I know…I’m about 20 years too late to this party, lol).
8. How did you become interested in 3?
It was always on tv when I was younger and my dad and I would watch it. Then I started buying the seasons recently because I love how brilliant Matlock is (he’s a lawyer/investigator).
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Shoot, that’s a tough one. Probably Boy Meets World.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
That’s awful. But Eric Matthews would probably die in a very goofy way.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Actually, yes. Because the girls need a great lawyer/investigator to find out who A is, and Andy Griffith is to the lawyer world what Chuck Norris is to the Texas Ranger world.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Erm, Kelly and David.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
Shoot, they’re both great casts but for different reasons. Can’t choose between Matlock and Boy Meets World.
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
Pretty Little Liars.
Your turn! 🙂 Ps. Have any of you actually seen any of these shows before (besides PLL)? I told you I have an old school taste in tv shows. 😉