I was quite pleasantly surprised the other day to see that I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by The Beautorialist. Thanks for the nomination! 🙂
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs.
5. Link your nominee’s blogs & let them know.
Seven random facts about me:
1. I have a Diet Pepsi addiction. I know, I know, there’s worse things in life that I could be addicted to. But still, it’s ridiculous.
2. Despite the fact that I’m 28, I’m a big Pokemon fan. But only a fan of the original 151, mind you. 🙂
3. I can walk on stilts.
4. I’m a Christian and try to resemble Jesus in my actions. 🙂
5. I love to travel. Thus far, I’ve been to USA, Mexico, St Maarten (Caribbean), St Kitts and Nevis (Caribbean), Dominican Republic, Germany (8 hr layover), Russia, Iceland (layover but would love to actually visit), England, and France. My top three to visit are Hawaii, Peru (Machu Picchu) and Istanbul.
6. I play piano, bass, cajon (drum box), and a little guitar.
7. I have a bit of an old soul…I like to puzzle, crochet/knit, sit in creaky rocking chairs with a blanket draped over me, and drink tea. The first time I drank tea, I hated it – thought it tasted like swamp water. But I was bound determined to become a tea drinker because it’s so quaint to be able to say “yes, I’d love a cup of tea” whenever I’m visiting someone and they offer. So it took me about a year to develop a taste for tea. I have no interest in developing a taste for coffee though – yuck.
Here are my 15 nominations — please check them out! They’re well worth a visit! 🙂
11. Living Disrobed